Feb 4, 2008



Emmie came in the kitchen and said " I color my face Mommy" This all occured while Bailey, her friend , and Nolan were all in the room! I have quite observent children!! I left for Y.W. 10 minutes before Ben got home and had no time to bathe her so this is what he came home to!! Dad's should share in the fun too!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Oh those kids! So funny! Glad to see that Ben was willing to clean her up. Sometimes it's good for dad's to see what we go through.

shannonb said...

Too cute! The fun they have when no one is watching :)

Sara said...

That picture just made my day! What an adorable little girl. :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodnesss.... how stinkin' cute is she?

email me about a good time to have Bailey and Shelby talk. do you have a land line number now?

I love your kids.. you have THE cutest little kids inthe world!

Cedar said...

How funny- her and Rhett must've been talking to each other! Thats hilarious, luckily she is so dang cute!