OUCH! I don't know what it is about pins that hold bones together - but it freaks me out! And why is it the only ones I have ever seen have been on both Johnson boys - Ben & Lynn. Silly boys - must be in the genes.
We are excited to share a little glimps into our lives. We are just "seven" people who love to be home together, hang out with family and friends, and we love to eat yummy food! Leave a comment so we know you were here. I think it will help us to stay in touch better!
2 comments:
OUCH! I don't know what it is about pins that hold bones together - but it freaks me out! And why is it the only ones I have ever seen have been on both Johnson boys - Ben & Lynn. Silly boys - must be in the genes.
this still makes my stomach hurt!
Post a Comment